Sunday, October 7, 2012

Congratulations to Tera!

Most of you who read this know Tera.  But, if you don't know, Tera has been studying interior design and finished the course with flying colors.  Woohoo!

Tera and I have known each other forever it seems.  She and my youngest sister(#4) are the same age.  Tera was the maid of honor at her wedding 11 years ago. 

I just have to say that Tera is one of the best people I know.  She is kind, sweet, talented, and strives every day to be the person God wants her to be.  I don't know anyone who has anything bad to say about her. 

Congratulations Tera!!!  I love ya!!!!

And........anytime you feel the need to practice your interior design skills just head on over to my place!  hehehaha



1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... you made me cry.
    Thank you so much!
    Love you too...and I'll help whenever you want me! ;)

    ReplyDelete